Summer Global Perspectives
Global Perspectives is a half-credit geography course for freshmen. It is geared toward ensuring all students have a solid foundation in geography as well as basic Social Studies skills needed in preparation for state testing required for graduation. By taking this course in the summer, students open a space in the school-year schedule for other elective courses.
It is important that you meet with a counselor in the gymnasium on Course Selection Evening
to work with your course selections.
- The class will be held Monday through Friday from 8:00 A.M. to Noon. The course will run for three weeks beginning on June 8, 2017 and ending on June 28, 2017.
- Due to the condensed nature of the course, students may not miss more than two (2) classes. Students missing more than two (2) classes will not earn the credit and will be required to take the Global Perspectives course during the 2017 - 2018 school year.
- Registration for Summer Global Perspectives course can be accessed below.
- Registration will be limited to 20 students to protect the integrity of the course, and will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis
- Students enrolled in the course will receive course details and information in early May.
- If you have any questions about the course, please contact Ms. Jennifer Koutnik, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The tuition for the course is $375.00
- Payment can be made below via credit card.
- Questions about the course payment can be directed to the MND Business Office at 821-3044 x 103.
NOTE: Registrations will be accepted through March 31, 2017 at which time MND will determine if we have enough registrations to run the course. Tuition will be reimbursed if MND cancels the course. Payments are non-refundable otherwise.