Application for Admission and HSPT Registration
All 8th grade students interested in enrolling in Mount Notre Dame’s Class of 2021 are required to take the High School Placement Test (HSPT).
- The make-up test date is Tuesday, May 16, 2017.
- The cost of the test is $30.
- Test takers should arrive by 8:00 a.m.
The online test registration follows the testing accommodation information below.
Testing Accommodation Information
MND offers the following accommodations on the HSPT: Extended time, Reader, Scribe
In order to be eligible for accommodations, a student must have been identified as having a disability and must have a formal written plan (IEP, ISP, 504 Plan or Accommodation Plan) at her grade school or junior high that describes her accommodations. In addition, the accommodations must be used on a regular basis on classroom tests as well as on group administered, standardized tests, such as the Iowas or Terra Novas.
A student who wants to take the HSPT with accommodations must notify the Admissions Office as soon as possible prior to the test and provide documentation to see if the request can be met.
- A copy of her current Individualized Education Plan, Individualized Service Plan or Accommodation Plan.
- A signed copy of the Authorization for Release of Accommodation Information form. The Authorization for Release of Information form gives Mount Notre Dame permission to release your daughter’s accommodation information to the other schools that are receiving her high school placement tests scores.
It is important that all information on this form is completed. If you have specific questions regarding the accommodations your daughter is eligible to receive, please contact Mrs. Michelle Pachuk at 513-821-3044 ext. 150.