MND held its Commencement Exercises for the 157th Graduating Class – the Class of 2017 – on Tuesday, May 30th at the Sharonville Convention Center. During the ceremony, 150 students listened to the valedictory address by Abigail Witter of Batavia who was ranked first in her class, and the farewell address by Senior Class President, Alexandra vonErden of West Chester. The following awards and medals were presented to members of the senior class:
- St. Julie Billiart Christian Leadership Award – Kelly Harper of Golf Manor
- Medal for Academic Excellence – Abigail Witter of Batavia
- Excellence in English – Morgan Hoffman of Loveland
- Excellence in French – Olivia DiCarlo of Liberty Township
- Excellence in Information Technology & Business – Molly Bonino of Mason
- Excellence in Latin – Honora Poch of Montgomery
- Excellence in Mathematics – Dorothea Coggin of Fairfield
- Excellence in Performing Arts – Taylor Mattos of Maineville
- Excellence in Religious Studies – Ashley Becker of Sycamore Township
- Excellence in Science – Abigail Witter of Batavia
- Excellence in Social Studies – Molly Bonino of Mason
- Excellence in Spanish – Macy Taney of Liberty Township
- Excellence in Visual Arts – Alyssa Montgomery of Liberty Township
Approximately 81.3 percent of the graduating class received scholarship offers – a total of 536 scholarships equaling more than $20.7 million.
When reflecting on the Class of 2017, Associate Head of School and Dean of Academic Development, Mrs. Karen Day commented, "While it is bittersweet to see the Class of 2017 graduate, I know that these young women are prepared to become future leaders at college and in life!They are forever a part of the MND sisterhood and will carry on our legacy in the world."