- Academic Team
- French Club and French Honors Society
- Latin Club
- Mu Alpha Theta (Mathematics Honor Society)
- National Honors Society (NHS)
- Rho Kappa (Social Studies Honor Society)
- Spanish Club and Spanish Honors Society
The Academic Team provides an opportunity for some of MND’s most talented minds to test their skill against other area high schools while competing in the Greater Cincinnati Academic League. Competitions are held at Cincinnati State University and feature lively and fast paced rounds of challenging questions on academic subjects that range across the curriculum.
This club provides peer tutoring, exam review, teacher assistance and underwrites activities like Fall Ball and Teacher Appreciation Day. Members must complete a 25-35 hour service plan for each academic year in which she is a member. Members are selected by the faculty council. Criteria for membership include academic average, evidence of leadership, character and service.