Class of 2024 Pathways Information
We are excited that you would like to join the Mount Notre Dame community!
Follow the steps below for admission to MND’s Class of 2024.
EXPLORE! Eighth graders and their parents are encouraged to discover what the MND Experience is all about!
- Information Nights - Wednesday, September 11 and Wednesday, October 9, 6:30 PM. Attending an Information Night is a great way to learn about MND’s Academic, Student Life and Spiritual Life programs.
- Open House - Sunday, November 3, 1-4 PM.Take a guided tour of the school, meet teachers, program directors and coaches, and learn about the many student life opportunities.
- Shadowing Experience - Beginning in September and through January, eighth graders are invited to spend a day with us! Each visitor will be paired with a freshman or sophomore to experience a full school day at MND. Visit MND’s website starting in early August to schedule a shadowing experience through a simple, online registration
- Grade School Nights - Open to all girls in grades 5-8 who would like to visit MND and watch our athletic teams in action or see our theatre group or dance team perform. Click HERE to learn more.
- Billiart Scholars Recognition Evening - Tuesday, January 21, 2020. MND awards Billiart Scholar Honors Program Scholarships to incoming freshmen who score in the 90th percentile or above, or who score a Cognitive Skills Quotient (CSQ) of 125 or above on the HSPT. This academic program is named after St. Julie Billiart, the foundress of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur.
TEST & APPLY. Register for the High School Placement Test and Complete an Application for Admission
Each student interested in applying to MND is required to take the High School Placement Test
(HSPT). Parents can register their eighth-grade daughter to take the HSPT at any all-girl or co-ed Cincinnati Archdiocesan high school, but we encourage her to take the test at MND. The HSPT is administered on Saturday, November 17, 2018. On the day of the test, if the student would like MND to consider her test results, it is important to mark Mount Notre Dame as a designated school. Good Luck! CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
SCHOLARSHIPS, AWARDS and FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE (Optional)
MND offers academic scholarships, merit-based awards and alumnae legacy awards. In the fall, eighth graders can apply online for a variety of scholarships (named and merit), which will have a November 18, 2019 due date. The scholarship application will be available in the fall.
MND also provides tuition assistance through tuition grants and named scholarships. In the fall, parents can visit www.online.factsmgt.com to complete a FACTS application (due November 18, 2019). A Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Meeting is held on Tuesday, October 29 at 6:30 PM for interested parents.
MND accepts the Ohio EdChoice Scholarship.
Mount Notre Dame – an exceptional Catholic, college-preparatory high school – embraces the gift of diversity in our students’ academic levels, as well as ethnic, religious, and socioeconomic backgrounds. Our hope is to welcome every young woman who desires a Mount Notre Dame education. Admission acceptance is determined by a committee who carefully reviews each application. Special admission consideration is given to granddaughters, daughters and sisters of MND alumnae, and sisters of current students.
An email notification will be sent to all applicants at 5:00 PM on January 15 with admission status. In addition, MND will mail an enrollment packet to each accepted student’s home conta
ining admission information, HSPT results, registration directives, and notification of any awards (academic, scholars program, merit, named, tuition grants).
Online registration for accepted students in MND’s Class of 2024 will take place on January 29, 2020. A non-refundable tuition deposit of $700 is due at the time of registration. Mount Notre Dame will enroll all accepted students for the Class of 2024 on January 29, 2019 (Registration Day) and will continue to do so after this date until enrollment capacity is reached.