Shadowing at MND
Prospective 8th grade students* are welcome to spend a day “shadowing” a current student. Girls will experience a day in the life of an MND student and see what MND is all about! Mount Notre Dame encourages students to choose a day when their grade schools/junior high schools are not in session.
To arrange a shadowing visit, complete the Shadowing Registration form below. Please note that a Shadowing Request must be made by the student's parent or legal guardian.
*According to Archdiocesan Policy, only current 8th graders and potential transfer students can shadow.
2018-19 Fall/Winter Shadowing Dates
- Oct. 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 11, 15, 19, 22, 23, 24, 29, 31
- Nov. 7, 12, 13, 14, 26, 27, 28, 30
- Dec. 3, 7
- Jan. 8
- Sept. 10, 11, 17, 24, 25, 28
Notes to parents of 8th Grade Girls:
- The link above will take you to our admissions portal where you will first create an account. You will then fill out the Shadow Registration Form.
- Note that we have a limit of 25 shadowing spots per day, so if a date is not listed on the form then that date is filled.