Tuition and Affordability
What is the value of a daughter who feels secure, confident and happy?
What is the price you would pay for a safe, friend-filled, academically challenging environment that brings out the best in your daughter?
A Mount Notre Dame education goes beyond the classroom; a home away from home with supportive faculty and friends who give young women a place to thrive and become the best version of themselves.
The best investment you can make for your daughter is her education.
Total Charge: $12,245
+ Juniors and Seniors will have an additional $180 Retreat Fee
2017 - 2018 Tablet
4-Year Annual Installment: $525
One Time Purchase: $1800 ($300 savings)
Note: Purchase option available Freshman year only.
2018 - 2019 Tuition
2018-2019 Tuition will be announced in January 2018
TUITION PAYMENT PLANS
Families new to MND will receive an “invitation” from FACTS Tuition Management to logon to the FACTS website, and set-up their tuition plan. All MND families are to enroll in FACTS, and select a payment plan of their choice
Below are the payment plan options:
- Payment in Full - (plus $10 FACTS processing fee)
- Semi-Annual Payments - (plus $20 FACTS processing fee)
- Quarterly Payments - (plus $43 FACTS processing fee)
- Monthly Payments - (plus $43 FACTS processing fee)
Families may choice from the dates below as to when to process their payments each month/quarter/semi annual
1st, 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th, or last day of month
Mount Notre Dame (MND) offers academic scholarships, merit-based awards and alumnae legacy awards for our students. MND also provides tuition assistance for our families through tuition grants and named scholarships. There are varying requirements for each type. Please review the information below carefully. Most deadlines are November 20, 2017 and parents are notified of awards, grants and scholarships in the late January admissions mailing.
- HSPT Performance-Based Academic Scholarships: Mount Notre Dame offers academic scholarships based on High School Placement Test performance. Scholarships are only granted to students completing the test on the November test date or the first make-up test date (per archdiocesan guidelines). There is no application for this scholarship, but the student must send her test scores to MND and apply for admission in order to be eligible.
- Billiart Scholar Honors Program Scholarships: Each incoming freshman who scores in the 90th percentile or above, or who scores a CSQ of 125 or above on the HSPT is offered a $1,000 scholarship and is invited to be part of the Billiart Scholar Honors Program. Accepting the invitation includes enrolling in Honors English, Honors Math, Honors Biology, and AP Human Geography. At the end of the freshman year, Billiart Scholars can apply to continue in the Billiart Select Scholar Program during their sophomore and junior years. This award is named after St. Julie Billiart, the foundress of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur. There is no application for this scholarship, but the student must send her test scores to MND and apply for admission in order to be eligible.
- Kathleen Kelley ’91 Memorial Art Scholarship: This scholarship has been established by Kathleen’s family in her loving memory and recognizes Kathleen’s interest in art. This $1,000 non-renewable scholarship will be awarded to an incoming freshman who has a strong interest in pursuing an art career. To be eligible, the student should CLICK HERE to complete the online application. submit three pieces of artwork as described in the application and include a letter of recommendation from a teacher. The student must agree to enroll in an art class her freshman year at MND. All components of this application must be received by the Admissions Office no later than November 20, 2017.
- Sunflower Awards: “Just as the sunflower follows the sun, so should we follow God.” Julie Billiart, the foundress of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur. These $500 non-renewable awards are awarded to incoming freshmen for the demonstration of excellence in a particular interest (Special Academic Interest, Leadership, Community Involvement). Mount Notre Dame encourages growth in these areas and has modeled the Sunflower Awards after our three pillars of Academic, Student and Spiritual Development. To be considered for a Sunflower Award, the student should CLICK HERE for the online application. This application is due no later than November 20, 2017.
- Legacy Award: MND is proud of its legacy connections. A non-renewable legacy award of $500 is offered to all incoming freshmen who have mothers and/or grandmothers who graduated from Mount Notre Dame High School or Mount Notre Dame Academy. There is not an application for this award; legacy information is provided on the application for admission.
Tuition Grants and Named Scholarships.Mount Notre Dame awards more than one million dollars annually through the support of generous benefactors. MND is committed to partnering with families to help them realize their desire for a Mount Notre Dame education for their daughters.
- MND Tuition Grants - A FACTS Student Aid Form must be completed to be eligible for Mount Notre Dame Tuition Assistance. FACTS, a third party vendor, evaluates all applications and establishes each family’s financial need. MND uses this information to determine tuition assistance grant amounts for qualifying families. Parents should complete the online FACTS form by November 20, 2017, and the form must be completed each year a student requests aid. There is a $30 fee payable to FACTS at the time of completing the application. The FACTS application can be found online at www.online.factsmgt.com.
- Sisters of Notre Dame Grants - These grants are made possible by the generous support of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, our largest benefactor. Special consideration is given to minority applicants, and grants are awarded based on financial need and a keen desire to attend MND. A completed and qualifying FACTS application is the only requirement.
- Named Scholarships - Through the generosity of our benefactors, MND offers several need-based scholarships for incoming freshmen. In order to be considered for a named scholarship, students should CLICK HERE to complete the online application. Parents must complete a FACTS application www.online.factsmgt.comand qualify for financial assistance. Please note that scholarship recipients will be required to write thank you notes to the benefactor who established the scholarship and be willing to meet the benefactor if applicable. All scholarship applications are due by November 20, 2017. Recipients of these awards will be notified by mail in late January of 2018.
- Spring Scholarships - An additional set of scholarships will be open to registered freshmen, sophomores and juniors in Spring of 2018. An online application will be made available on MND’s website in March of 2018. These scholarships have an April 16, 2018 application deadline. Recipients of these awards will be notified in May of 2018.
Making Mount Notre Dame Affordable
Mount Notre Dame understands the financial commitment needed to attend a private, Catholic school. This is why we make it a priority to provide families with financial assistance as needed.
Nearly 40% of families receive financial assistance with an average award of $4,300 annually for qualifying families. That is roughly one-third the cost of an entire academic school year.
- Tuition Grants - FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment, a third party agent, evaluates all applications and establishes each family’s financial need. MND uses the FACTS information to determine tuition grant amounts for qualifying families. A FACTS Grant and Aid Form must be completed to be eligible for Mount Notre Dame Tuition Assistance.
- Sisters of Notre Dame Grants - Select, renewable Sisters of Notre Dame Grants, made possible by the generous support of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, are awarded to minority students demonstrating financial need and a keen desire to attend MND. A completed and qualifying FACTS application is required.
FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment Priority Deadline is November 20, 2017. There is a $28 fee payable to FACTS at the time of completing the application
Please click HERE to begin your 2018-2019 Online Application
Additional 2018-2019 Grant Information
- Tuition and Sisters of Notre Dame Grants are based on family need.
- All MND awards are made available through MND, and generous MND benefactors
- Families must apply each year for a Tuition or Sisters of Notre Dame Grants. Families may anticipate a renewal of their grant award amount, provided the family financial circumstanced has remained unchanged, and the application is completed each year
- Freshman families are notified mid January of an approved award amount.
- Families of Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors are notified of awards by March.
- If a student withdrawals or is dismissed for any reason a financial aid award is prorated.
Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Opportunities outside of MND
- Knights of Columbus www.kofcohio.org
- Catholic Daughters of America www.catholicdaughters.org
- Crable Foundation www.crablefoundation.org
- Karen Carns Foundation www.karencarnsfoundation.org
- Catholic Inner-City Schools - CISE (513.421.3131 x 2751)
- The Aubrey Rose Foundation Scholarship www.aubreyrose.org
If you have any questions regarding the information above, please feel welcome to contact:
Donna Groene, Director of Admissions 513.821-3044 ext. 164
Cheri Stacey, Sr. Advancement Officer 513.821.3044 ext. 112
Diane Barney, Director of Finance, HR & Operations 513.821.3044 ext. 104