Registration Opens Monday, October 5, 2020
The College Board has changed the timeline for test registration. College Board trials have shown that students who commit at an early date to taking the test have a higher percentage of earning a college credit earning score (3 or higher). The early registration does require early fee collection. Classes that are taught in the second semester only have an extended timeline. The charts below summarize the timelines for you.
Exam Registration Instructions
Option 1: Register and pay with credit card
• Please have your credit card information available prior to beginning this process.
• Click on the Pay by Credit Card button and proceed with the registration process.
• The price per test is $98 which includes the processing fee.
Option 2: Register and pay by check
• Please have your check # available prior to beginning this process.
• Click on the Pay By Check button below and proceed with the registration process.
• The price per test is $95.
• You will not be fully registered until Mrs. Ann Miller receives payment in the Guidance Office.
• Checks must be turned in no later than Monday, November 2 by 3:00 PM.