MND held its Commencement Exercises for the 158th Graduating Class – the Class of 2018 – on Tuesday, May 29th at the Sharonville Convention Center.During the ceremony, students listened to the valedictory address by Sydney Collins who was ranked first in her class, and the farewell address by Senior Class President, Veronica France. Approximately 79.5 percent of the graduating class received scholarship offers – a total of 577 scholarships equaling more than $21.4 million.
Principal Karen Day commented, "As a principal, I could not be prouder of our 161 graduates.Saint Julie Billiart said, 'teach them what they need to know for life' and our newest alumnae are prepared for their next journey.They are empowered and faith-filled young women who are poised to transform the world through their talents and gifts."
The following awards and medals were presented to members of the senior class:
- St. Julie Billiart Christian Leadership Award – Reilly Haas
- Medal for Academic Excellence – Sydney Collins
- Excellence in English – Elizabeth Carroll
- Excellence in French – Audrey Stevenson of Anderson
- Excellence in Information Technology & Business – Elizabeth Nartker
- Excellence in Latin – Mary Scott
- Excellence in Mathematics – Elise Meyer
- Excellence in Performing Arts – Amber Reinert
- Excellence in Religious Studies – Sarah Ray
- Excellence in Science – Natalie Steibel
- Excellence in Social Studies – Madeline Klug
- Excellence in Spanish – Hope Schneider
- Excellence in Visual Arts – Madelyn Shea