Annual Giving Fund
The Mount Notre Dame Annual Giving Fund provides the critical dollars used to cover the difference between tuition and the actual cost of educating MND students. Each year, MND alumnae, parents, faculty/staff and friends impact the lives of MND students with a gift to the Annual Giving Fund. Annual Giving Fund dollars are used in many different ways.
- ‘fill the gap’ between tuition charged and the cost of educating students (2017-2018 school year difference between actual costs and tuition charged is $3500 per student)
- provide tuition assistance to students who qualify
- conduct critical building improvements
- secure vital equipment and educational tools for student use
- provides support for student organizations and services
- maintain the physical beauty of our campus
- provide overall support of our operating budget
Each year Mount Notre Dame asks our alumnae, parents, faculty/staff and friends to invest in our mission with a gift to the Annual Giving Fund. No matter the amount of the gift, your investment in the AGF enables current students to receive an education that will last with them a lifetime.
For more information about the Annual Giving Fund and how you can help, please contact the MND Advancement Office 513-821-3044 ext: 106, email@example.com