Annual Giving Fund
The Mount Notre Dame Annual Giving Fund provides the critical dollars used to cover the difference between tuition and the actual cost of educating MND students. Each year, MND alumnae, parents, faculty/staff and friends impact the lives of MND students with a gift to the Annual Giving Fund. Annual Giving Fund dollars are used in many different ways.
- ‘fill the gap’ between tuition charged and the cost of educating students (2018-2019 school year difference between actual costs and tuition charged is $3000 per student)
- provide tuition assistance to students who qualify
- conduct critical building improvements
- secure vital equipment and educational tools for student use
- provide support for student organizations and services
- maintain the physical beauty of our campus
- provide overall support of our operating budget
For more information about the Annual Giving Fund and how you can help, please contact Cheri Lehrter at 513-821-3044 ext. 106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.