Thank you for your interest in employment with Mount Notre Dame, a Catholic high school for girls that provides nearly 700 students with a rigorous academic education that focuses on developing the whole person - academically, spiritually, physically and socially.
Mount Notre Dame currently employs more than 120 faculty, administration and staff personnel.
Mount Notre Dame complies with the Decree on Child Protection as promulgated by the Archbishop of Cincinnati.
Mount Notre Dame, an all-girls, Catholic high school located in Cincinnati Ohio is seeking a dynamic, energetic, and passionate professional for the position of Alumnae and Constituent Engagement Officer.This full time (year-round) position reports to the Director of Advancement and is responsible for promoting the mission and vision of MND to its alumnae and other constituents, especially MND legacies, by directing, initiating and leveraging meaningful engagement, volunteer and giving opportunities, programs and events.Qualifications require a bachelors’ degree and at least 4 years professional experience.Experience in alumnae relations, fundraising, communications, event planning, business, or sales and marketing, volunteer management or development preferred. Alumna of Mount Notre Dame is most desirable. Some evening and weekend work required.
Qualified candidates should send cover letter and resume c/o Rose Eckhoff, Director of Advancement, at email@example.com by no later than June 1, 2018.
Director of Technology
Mount Notre Dame High School is seeking to hire a full-time Director of Technology. The Director of Technology is responsible for the strategic planning, purchasing, implementation and support of the network infrastructure, the computer hardware and operating systems and the application software used at Mount Notre Dame. Additionally, the Director of Technology works with numerous other key administrators to ensure the best digital environment for MND.
The Director of Technology is accountable for the priorities indicated below.
- Manages the network to ensure minimal downtime of necessary technology.
- Collaborates with the Principal to plan for and manage the one-to-one tablet PC Program.
- Oversees technology in the building and leads coordination, communication and training for successful use of these resources.
- Installs and supports school wide software and coordinates communication and education about these resources.
- Supervises Help Desk personnel.
- Works closely with the Director of Data and Scheduling to ensure a smooth interface between technology and scheduling/permanent records.
- Plans for future technology needs of the school, allowing MND to remain in a strong technology position.
The applicant should have working knowledge of Active Directory and Windows 10. Experience providing end user tech support is required. Experience with school SIS and LMS systems preferred.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Mrs. Karen Day, Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit resumes as soon as possible and no later than April 20th. Catholic candidate preferred.