Mount Notre Dame (MND) held Commencement Exercises for the 161st Graduating Class – the Class of 2021 – on Tuesday, June 1 at the Sharonville Convention Center. During the ceremony, students listened to the valedictory address by Rose vonErden of West Chester who was ranked first in her class. A total of 455 scholarships equaling more than $22.9 million were earned by the Class of 2021. A total of 151 empowered young women, inspired to transform the world, were honored at the ceremony.
Principal Karen Day commented, “The Class of 2021 has demonstrated their resiliency throughout these past 18 months. They have become faith-filled scholars who have a commitment to serving others. We know they are ready to soar!”
The following awards and medals were presented to members of the senior class:
- Julie Billiart Christian Leadership Award – Emma Campbell of Kenwood
- Medal for Academic Excellence – Rose vonErden of West Chester
- Excellence in English – Maria Zierolf of Maineville
- Excellence in French – Katherine Dorton of Mason
- Excellence in Information Technology & Business – Rylee Strayer of Loveland
- Excellence in Latin – Anna Rosian of Loveland
- Excellence in Mathematics – Rose vonErden of West Chester
- Excellence in Performing Arts – Maria Zierolf of Maineville
- Excellence in Religious Studies – Madeline Brisken of Loveland
- Excellence in Science – Caroline Batt of West Chester
- Excellence in Social Studies – Anna Heilers of West Chester
- Excellence in Spanish – Emma Campbell of Kenwood
- Excellence in Visual Arts – Annabelle Beatty of Liberty Township
Ninety-three (93) MND seniors representing 61.6% of the Class of 2021 were offered 455 college scholarships valued at more than $22.9 million this past school year.
Congratulations to the MND Class of 2021!