Members of the graduating class are required to have two sets of senior portraits taken for their senior year for Mount Notre Dame. One set will be taken by Lifetouch and the other set will be taken by Executive Studios.
• Pictures are taken at school during the first weeks of school
• Pictures are used for publicity postings, school IDs, and the senior slideshow at the May Awards Assembly & at Graduation
• Students are under no obligation to purchase personal portraits from Lifetouch Pictures
• Sitting Fee: $0
• Pictures are taken by appointment anytime from June of their junior year to February of their senior year
• To schedule your appointment please call 513.241.4959
• Pictures are used for the class composite located in the foyer of school
• Students are under no obligation to purchase personal portraits from Executive Studios
• Due to our contractual agreement with Executive Studios, these are the only Senior Portraits that can be used in the yearbook
• Sitting Fee: $40
Requirements for BOTH Senior Portraits
• Formal style head and shoulder pose
• White button-down blouse with a collar
• Blouse can be long or short-sleeved
• No cleavage or undergarments showing; including camisoles, tank tops, etc.
• Blouse choice should be similar to the wardrobe requirements for dress up day
ALL YEARBOOK AND SENIOR AD ORDERS
Don’t miss the chance to order your daughter’s senior yearbook. We capture all the events and memories from the school year. All yearbook and senior ad orders can be processed online starting as early as September of her senior year.Neither yearbook nor senior ad payments will be taken at school.
Thank you for your support of the yearbook program at Mount Notre Dame.