Tuition cost is $13,120 per student. There are also grade level fees of $740 for freshmen and sophomores; $920 for juniors and $970 for seniors.
The tablet fee is part the student’s grade level fees. At the end of four years, the tablet ownership is transferred to the student/family.
Tuition Payment Plans
Families new to MND will receive an “invitation” from FACTS Tuition Management to logon to the FACTS website, and set-up their tuition plan. All MND families are to enroll in FACTS, and select a payment plan of their choice
Below are the payment plan options:
• Payment in Full – (plus $10 FACTS processing fee)
• Semi-Annual Payments – (plus $20 FACTS processing fee)
• Quarterly Payments – (plus $46 FACTS processing fee)
• Monthly Payments – (plus $46 FACTS processing fee)
Families may choose the preferred day of the month to process their payments each month/quarter/semi annually.
Scholarships, Awards and Tuition Assistance for the Class of 2026
Mount Notre Dame is committed to partnering with families to help them realize their desire for an MND education by offering academic scholarships, merit-based awards and legacy awards to our students. Tuition assistance is also available through financial aid and named scholarships. More than one million dollars is awarded annually through the support of generous benefactors. MND accepts the Ohio EdChoice Scholarship.
Academic Excellence Scholarships
MND offers academic scholarships to select students. There is no application for this scholarship. To be eligible, the applying student must send her test scores to MND and take the HSPT on the November test date or the first make-up test date. Academic scholarships may be renewable or nonrenewable and vary in award amount.
Billiart Scholar Program
This academic program is named after St. Julie Billiart, the foundress of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur and honors our brightest students with academic and experiential learning opportunities, as well as a monetary scholarship. The invitation for this program is offered to qualifying incoming freshmen based on a review of each applicant’s academic records. Scoring in the 90th percentile or above, or a CSQ of 125 or above on the High School Placement Test ensures an invitation to this program. There is no application for this scholarship. Accepting the invitation to be a Billiart Scholar includes enrolling in Honors English, Honors Math, Honors Biology, and AP Human Geography – the core coursework that will engage these academically talented students as they begin high school. Additionally, for elective courses, students are expected to enter at the recommended level for each course.
“Just as the sunflower follows the sun, so should we follow God.”’ Mindful of the words of St. Julie Billiart, the foundress of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, MND recognizes students with Sunflower Awards. These $500 non-renewable awards are earned through the demonstration of excellence in a particular area (Special Academic Interest, Leadership, Community Involvement). MND encourages growth in these areas and has modeled these awards after our three pillars of Academic, Student and Spiritual Development. The application deadline for a Sunflower Award was November 22, 2021. This scholarship does NOT require completion of a FACTS financial aid application.
Kathleen Kelley ’91 Memorial Art Scholarship
This scholarship, established by Kathleen’s family in her loving memory, recognizes Kathleen’s love of the arts. This $1,400 non-renewable scholarship will be awarded to an incoming freshman. The application deadline for the Kathleen Kelley ’91 Memorial Scholarship was November 22, 2021.
Alumnae Legacy Awards
MND is proud of its legacy connections. A $500 non-renewable legacy award is offered to all incoming freshmen who have mothers, grandmothers and/or great-grandmothers who graduated from Mount Notre Dame High School or Mount Notre Dame Academy (Reading, OH). There is not an application for this award; legacy information is provided by the applicant within the Application for Admission.
A FACTS Student Aid Form must be completed to be eligible for Mount Notre Dame Tuition Assistance (financial aid). FACTS, a third-party vendor, evaluates all applications and establishes each family’s financial need. MND uses this information to determine tuition assistance award amounts for qualifying families. There is a $30 fee payable to FACTS at the time of completing the application. CLICK HERE for the FACTS application. Parents are notified of awards in the mid-January admissions mailing.
SNDdeN Endowed Scholarships
These renewable scholarships have been made possible by the generous support of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, our largest benefactor. Special consideration is given to applicants demonstrating financial need and a keen desire to attend MND. A completed and qualifying FACTS application is the only requirement. Parents and students are notified of scholarships in the mid-January admissions mailing.
Through the generosity of our benefactors, MND offers several need-based scholarships for incoming freshmen. To be considered for named scholarships, a completed application was due on November 22, 2021. To be eligible for the majority of these scholarships, a parent/guardian must complete a FACTS application and qualify for financial assistance. Parents and students are notified of named scholarships in the mid-January admissions mailing.
Ohio EdChoice Scholarship
MND Accepts the Ohio EdChoice Scholarship – both Traditional and Expansion Programs. Eligibility for the Traditional EdChoice Scholarship is based on a student’s assigned public high school associated with a parent/guardian’s home address and currently provides the non-public high school of each qualifying student with a $7,500 tuition scholarship for each school year. Eligibility for the EdChoice Expansion Scholarship is based on income guidelines. For additional information contact MND’s Admissions Office and/or the Ohio Department of Education EdChoice website: EdChoice Scholarship Program | Ohio Department of Education
Additional Tuition Assistance and Scholarship Opportunities
(for families to explore outside MND)
Making Mount Notre Dame Affordable
Mount Notre Dame understands the financial commitment needed to attend a private, Catholic school. This is why we make it a priority to provide families with financial assistance as needed.
Over 40% of families receive financial assistance with an average award of $4,300 annually for qualifying families. That is roughly one-third the cost of an entire academic school year.
• Tuition Grants – FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment, a third party agent, evaluates all applications and establishes each family’s financial need. MND uses the FACTS information to determine tuition grant amounts for qualifying families. A FACTS Grant and Aid Form must be completed to be eligible for Mount Notre Dame Tuition Assistance.
• Sisters of Notre Dame Grants – Select, renewable Sisters of Notre Dame Grants, made possible by the generous support of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, are awarded to minority students demonstrating financial need and a keen desire to attend MND. A completed and qualifying FACTS application is required.
There is a $30 fee payable to FACTS at the time of completing the application.
Fall Financial Aid Update
The 2022-2023 Grant and Aid Application is for incoming Freshman families and Transfer Students only. Returning Families (who do not have an incoming Freshman Daughter) are NOT required to complete the Grant and Aid Application. MND Families currently receiving Financial Aid will be automatically renewed the following year, without the FACTS Grant and Aid Application.
If you have questions, please contact Diane Barney, Director of Finance, at email@example.com or 513.821.3044 x 104.
CLICK HERE for the 2022 – 2023 FACTS Grant and Aid Application.
Note: The FACTS application can be converted to Spanish by clicking Espanol in the top right hand corner of the application.
Se puede convertir al español la solicitud FACTS por hacer clic en <Español> ubicado en la esquina a la derecha de la solicitud.
Additional 2022 – 2023 Grant Information
• Tuition and Sisters of Notre Dame Grants are based on family need.
• All MND awards are made available through MND, and generous MND benefactors
• Families must apply each year for a Tuition Grants or Sisters of Notre Dame Grants. Families may anticipate a renewal of their grant award amount, provided the family financial circumstanced has remained unchanged, and the application is completed each year
• Freshman families are notified mid January of an approved award amount.
• Families of Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors are notified of awards by March.
• If a student withdrawals or is dismissed for any reason a financial aid award is prorated.
Additional Tuition Assistance and Scholarship Opportunities (for families to explore outside MND)
• Knights of Columbus – www.kofcohio.org
• Catholic Daughters of America – www.catholicdaughters.org
• Karen Carns Foundation – www.karencarnsfoundation.org
• Catholic Inner-City Schools – CISE (513.421.3131 x 2751)
• The Aubrey Rose Foundation Scholarship – www.aubreyrose.org
• Diversity 101 Scholarship, West Chester Foundation. Open to residents of Butler, Clermont, Hamilton, and Warren counties. www.wclfoundation.com/grants-and-scholarships/scholarships-1/
• Bless Our Children – Bless Our Children is a not-for-profit organization focused on reducing a family’s tuition costs via working Bengal’s/Red’s concession. Information | Application
Click the link below to get more information and forms for the Ohio EdChoice Scholarship: