MND Parents Club
Building community is a proud tradition and an important part of creating a positive experience here at MND. The Mount Notre Dame Parents Club is a group of current parents/guardians who strive to engage all parents/guardians in social events and volunteer opportunities.
As a parent/guardian of a current student at MND, your membership in the Parents Club is automatic, just take the first step and join us for an event
* All volunteers that work with children must be SafeParish Certified. Visit www.mndhs.org/safeparish for details.
- When: February 26, 2024
- Time: 6:30 to 10:00 PM
- Where: MND Foyer
- What: Serve drinks and lite bites to the Parents of the Class of 2025 as they celebrate their daughter becoming a Senior
- Sign Up Link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0A44AFAB23AAFE3-2023241#/
- When: March 7, 2024
- Time: 6:00 to 10:00 PM
- Where: MND Cafeteria
- What: Save the Date to enjoy a ladies’ night out full of dice, drinks, food and fun!
- Registration will open in January
- When: September 16, 2023
- Time: 8:30 AM to 12 noon
- Where: Bethany House
- What: Fathers/Guardians, join your MND student in a morning giving back to our broader community. Light breakfast will be served.
- Registration link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0A44AFAB23AAFE3-2023241#/
- When: May 11, 2024
- Time: TBD
- Where: TBD
- What: Mothers/Guardians, join your MND student in a morning giving back to our broader community. Light breakfast will be served.
- Registration link:https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0A44AFAB23AAFE3-2023241#/
Mount Notre Dame Open House
- When: November 5, 2023
- Time: 1:00 to 5:00 PM (Multiple Shifts Available)
- Where: MND Cafeteria
- What: Offer refreshments and cookies to prospective families and answer any questions they may have.
- When: January 31, 2024
- Time: 3:30 PM to 7:00 PM (Multiple Shifts Available)
- Where: MND
- What: Welcome new families and share information about Parents Club.
- Registration link: Mount Notre Dame Parents Club: 2023-24 Mount Notre Dame Parent Socials and Volunteer Events (signupgenius.com)
Parents Club Leadership
Thank you to our Parents Club Leadership Team!
Co-Chairs: Katie Craft and Nicole Russell
Social Events Co-Chairs: Monisha Hatfield and Laurie Piening Taylor ‘91
Service Events Co-Chairs: Angie George Arengo ’94 and Chrissy Farkas
Faculty/Staff and Student Appreciation: Kathy Johnston
Leadership Team Members: Frances Antommattei, Lori Reynold Koetter ’89 and Carey Kuznar
If you are interested in joining the Parents Club Leadership Team, please contact Amy Merritt ’96 at email@example.com.