We take Security Seriously
You can shop at www.mndhs.org with confidence. We have partnered with two payment processors:
- Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996
- Blackbaud, a leading payment gateway since 2000
Both platforms accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for their customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
• 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
• Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
• Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
www.mndhs.org is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
Blackbaud adheres to the stringent Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA DSS) by:
- Encrypting and tokenizing all card information
- Preventing clients from accessing your card data
Blackbaud has also implemented additional payment security measures — such as fraud mitigation tools — that ensure your credit card information is, and remains, safe:
To view Blackbaud’s Safe Harbor/Privacy Shield Certification Notice, click here.